There’s no doubt that Timberland boots make you taller. The boots add 1 to 2 inches to your height. There’s a lot of reasons to pick up a pair of Timberland boots. From the classic, distinctive styling that demands attention from across any room, to the rugged construction and near-invincible quality. But one significant benefit is that Timberland boots are built tall. This means that wearing a pair of Timberland boots can add vital inches to your height, and help you stand out of the crowd, no matter where you are.
Of course, the fact that a good pair of Timberlands (or other quality boot) will make you look and feel taller isn’t what they’re designed for. It’s just a happy little accident, on top of the boots looking great and performing well across the board.
Still, that being said, here’s what you need to know about putting an extra inch or two on your height with Timberland boots.
How much height can you gain from wearing a pair of Timberland boots?
This question is surprisingly complicated because Timberland offers a massive range of boots. They all come with varying specs, including heel, insole and shank thicknesses, which can contribute to adding those vital inches.
A decent pair of boots add between 1 and 2 inches in height. This considers the thickness of the sole, the thickness of the insole, and any socks you might be wearing (every little count!)
Looking through the range, the average height of a Timberland boot heel is 1.25 inches, with the tallest boots being 1.75 inches tall at the heel, meaning that Timberland boots make you taller by around 2 inches, taking into account the insole and rest of the boot.
Related: Best Shoe Lifts in 2022
What are the tallest Timberland boot options?
Out of every Timberland boot we examined, the boot with the highest heel is the Timberland Mt Maddsen hiking boot, with a 1.75 inch heel.
Will Timberland shoes make me taller?
Every shoe you wear will make you taller unless it has an ultra-slimline, ‘barefoot’ style of sole, popular among runners and the health conscious.
However, boots will, on average, add a more height than shoes. This is because boots tend to have thicker and stronger soles, and an overall more rugged construction, Timberlands included.
So yes, all Timberland boots, and most of their range of shoes, will add a significant amount to your height.
Frequently Asked Questions
What height do timberlands add?
Timberlands and other workwear style boots will increase your height with just under 2″ or about 5cm (Many boots increase your height with between one inch and 1.5″)
What kind of Timberland boots make you taller?
Timberland’s most popular and evergreen models increase your height by around 1 to 2 inches.
- Timberland Classic Yellow 6″ Boot : 1.75″
- Timberland PRO Men’s 8″ Boondock Comp-Toe Waterproof Work Boot : 2″
- Timberland Men’s Anti-Fatigue Hiking Waterproof Leather Mt. Maddsen Boot : 1.75″
- Timberland PRO Men’s 26011 Direct Attach 8″ Soft-Toe : 2″
- Timberland Men’s Ankle Chuka Yellow : 1.5″
- Timberland Mens Sprint Trekker Mid Nubuck Boots : 1.5″
Are Timberland boots a good brand?
Yes! Timberland boots are a great brand.
There’s a reason Timberland boots command a high price and have so much respect as a name. Every single boot and shoe they make is durable, exceptionally well made and great at what it is designed to do.
While you might pay a little more for a pair of Timberlands, they will repay that cost over and over, time after time.
Do Timberland boots last a long time?
Absolutely. Timberland boots are designed to be long-lasting and tough. Considering that the original use of Timberlands was as work boots, that heritage stands strong, and most pairs of Timberland boots can stand up to tough situations for literally years of hard use, as long as you look after them correctly.
What are Timberland boots good for?
Honestly, you can buy a set of Timberlands for almost anything. The range is huge and expansive, with boots that are designed for the workforce, with high shanks, waterproofing, steel toe caps and other safety features.
Other boots are built for style, though that’s hardly necessary, as the classic looks of a Timberland boot stand out by themselves. Still, Timberland has recognized how much people love what they create, offering a whole range of boots and shoes that are perfect for everyday wear and nights out on the town.
You can also buy Timberlands for hiking, for running, and for damn near anything else. It’s a fair bet that there’s probably a Timberland boot designed to do it, no matter what you need them for.
Do Timberland boots make you taller? 5 shoes that make you taller explained (video)
We can conclude the question: “Do Timberland Boots make you taller?” with a big Yes. (many boots do) Depending on the Timberland model, it will increase your height by 1 to 2 inches. (2.5 – 5 centimeters)
Related Shoe guides
- Best Hoka Shoes for Beginners
- Best Stripper Shoes
- Best Hoka Shoes for Women: a full guide
- Best Height-Increasing Shoes
- Best Hoka Shoes for Nurses
- Which Hoka Shoes are Best for Me
- Best Hoka Shoes for Walking
- Best Hoka Shoes for Standing All-Day
- Do Pleaser Heels Run Small – What is the best size?
- How to Wear Pleaser Heels – Are Pleasers comfortable
- Are Vans Non Slip / Slip-Resistant? It depends…
- Super Birki vs Profi Birki reviewed
- 10 shoes for pickleball reviewed: Which are best?
- Shoes for Everesting you Should know about – running 8848 meters
- Best Walking Shoes For Hip and Knee Pain
- Best Shoes For Stairmaster in 2022
- Best Shoes After Hip Replacement in 2022
- Do Timberland Boots Make You Taller? Yes, 1 to 2 inches
- Best Shoes for Kickball in 2022
- Best Jordan For Wide Feet in 2022
- Best Shoes After Jones Fracture in 2022